By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, you shall not use this website. The Site reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Use of the Site
You are either at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. We grant you a non-transferable and revocable license to use the Site, under the Terms and Conditions described, for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you. Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. Product representations expressed on this Site are those of the vendor and are not made by us. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions. Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section. During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails from the Site. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
1. Personal Use. You agree to use the Services for your personal use. Your commercial use is limited to transactions done on your own behalf. Real estate and lending professionals may provide information to consumers via the Services or, where authorized, take actions on behalf of a consumer client (e.g., post a home for sale). Without limitation, lending professionals and institutions are prohibited from using the Services in making any loan-related decisions. Subject to the restrictions set forth in the following paragraphs, you may copy information from the Services only as necessary for your personal use to view, save, print, fax and/or e-mail such information. You agree otherwise not to reproduce, modify, distribute, display or otherwise provide access to, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Services.
2. Restrictions and Additional Terms. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services. You will not use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes. Further:
- Automated Queries. Automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) are strictly prohibited on the Services, unless you have received express written permission from Zillea. As a limited exception, publicly available search engines and similar Internet navigation tools (“Search Engines”) may query the Services and provide an index with links to the Services’ Web pages, only to the extent such unlicensed “fair use” is allowed by applicable copyright law. Search Engines are not permitted to query or search information protected by a security verification system (“captcha”) which limits access to human users.
6. Linked Materials. The Services include links to third-party products, services and Web sites. Zillea does not endorse, and takes no responsibility for such products, services, and Web sites.
7. NO WARRANTY. ZILLEA.COM PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ZILLEA.COM AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ZILLEA.COM AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
‘Lamudi’ and its community work together to keep our sites and services working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us. We work to ensure that listed items do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, please notify our team and we will investigate.
Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
Classified Acceptance and Pricing
Please note that there are cases when a classified cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any classified for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verification or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept to publish the classified. We are determined to provide the most accurate information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your classified and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such classifieds whether or not the classified has been confirmed.
If a dispute arises between you and ‘Lamudi’, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and ‘Lamudi’ agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our services in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Rwanda. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Rwanda and to waive any objections based upon venue.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Rwanda in English. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Rwanda and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We use your information only as described in the ‘Lamudi’ Privacy and Confidentiality Policy. We view protection of users’ privacy as a very important community principle. We store and process your information on computers that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. You can access and modify the information you provide us and choose not to receive certain communications by signing-in to your account. We use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles. For a complete description of how we use and protect your personal information, see the ‘Lamudi’ Privacy and Confidentiality Policy. If you object to your information being transferred or used in this way please do not use our services.
You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
We shall send notices to you by email to the email address you provide to ‘Lamudi’ during the registration process. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by registered mail to the address provided during the registration process. Notices sent to you by registered mail shall be deemed to have been received by that party three days after the date of mailing.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of ECart Internet Services Ltd in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.